If you’re lactose intolerant or have a milk allergy, this delicious nut milk is the ideal substitute for traditional cow’s milk. Packed with nutrients and health benefits, this recipe is not only simple but it will give an added boost of goodness to your milkshakes and smoothies.
Time in the JTC OmniBlend
- 275 g raw hazelnuts
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- 240 ml water
1. Place hazelnuts in a medium-sized bowl and cover them with gently warmed water.
2. Stir in a generous pinch of salt and cover. Leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours. Rinse hazelnuts well in a fine sieve.
3. Place raw hazelnuts & 240 ml of water into your JTC OmniBlend jug and secure the lid.
4. Use the tamper tool if needed.
5. Blend using the 90 second pre-set timer function.