Quick and Easy to Make Homemade Nutella Recipes
Everyone loves Nutella, there’s no doubt about it. But simply spreading it on bread can get boring sometimes. So here are some easy ways to mix it up!
Blend it with a shake, add it to ice cream or make a cheesecake! These recipes are for Nutella lovers and chocolate lovers alike. Try your hand at them with your JTC OmniBlend blender!
Easy Nutella Milkshake:
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella (you can add more for that extra chocolatey goodness)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Pour the milk in your JTC OmniBlend blender, add the Nutella and fasten the lid. Make sure it is closed properly before turning on the blender, we don’t want things spilling everywhere!
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Add the vanilla ice cream to the mix. Close tightly and blend for 45 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency. Top off with whipped cream or simply some Nutella drizzled over the shake. Serve cold.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake:
- 12-18 digestive biscuits - crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted The Filling:
- 8 ounces package cream cheese - softened
- 2 cups Nutella (add more for that extra chocolatey goodness)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounce frozen whipped cream topping - thawed
- In a bowl, stir together the digestive biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- Blend the cream cheese and Nutella in your JTC OmniBlend blender until smooth. Add vanilla and blend till smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream topping with a spatula.
- Spoon the filling into the individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Top off with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts
Easy Nutella Ice Cream:
- 5 bananas
- ½ teaspoon vanilla 1 cup Nutella
- Cut bananas into 1-inch slices. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes until completely hard.
- Put the bananas in your JTC OmniBlend blender. Turn on, scrape down sides every 30 seconds. Blend until mixture becomes completely smooth.
- Add the Nutella and vanilla. Blend until combined. Garnish with chopped walnuts and almonds. You can enjoy it right away or store in an airtight container in the freezer for later consumption.
Try these super easy and fast recipes and let us know what you think!